Payment and Shipping
- You may pay for the Products which you order online using DWAAE E-Platforms by supplying your credit/debit card details to our third party payment provider OR by paying cash on delivery. You may also use combination payment with multiple options of cash, card payment, “DWAAE Secure”, rewards points or approved gift vouchers as provided in DWAAE E-Platforms checkout process.
- If you make a payment for Products ordered using DWAAE E-Platforms, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our third party payment provider via a secured connection ("Payment Gateway").
- We reserve the right to cancel your transaction processing account at any time for any reason, at which time we will return the payment amount entered in the Payment Gateway, in an appropriate and reasonable timeframe.
- We reserve the right to refuse processing Services to you at any time for any reason. You also maintain the ability to discontinue use of the Payment Gateway at any time for any reason. Active recurring payments must be deleted before use of Services is discontinued. It is your responsibility to terminate any and all recurring payments on your account before relocating or moving, otherwise charges will continue to be assessed to your billing account during the period designated for recurring payments to take place.
- If you believe a transaction was made improperly, we in our sole discretion may void, issue a credit, or rescind any transaction made through the Payment Gateway prior to remittance of such payment to your payee. Payment disputes arising after payment has been settled to your payee are between you and payee alone. We may act as an intermediary if our actions can reasonably and efficiently handle said problem.
- DWAAE E-Platforms can only be used for the delivery of Products in the UAE (and Abu Dhabi only for POM).
- When we accept an order, we aim to deliver your Product consignment within 4 working days of the date of order or at some other delivery date indicated at the time of order confirmation. Delivery dates are indicative only. We are not liable for any delay in delivery due to unforeseen reasons including but not limited to product unavailability, transport delays, natural calamities or any other reason beyond our reasonable control.
- Delivery occurs when the ordered Products are delivered to the delivery address you specified when placing your order. At this point, responsibility for loss, breakage and damage passes to you. Ownership of Products purchased passes to you when payment is received by us in full and the product is delivered to you / authorized person. You will be asked to sign for acceptance of the Products which will confirm that the Products are correct and have been received in good condition.
- If you are not at the delivery address, we will assume that any adults that are present at the delivery address are authorized by you to take delivery of the Products that you have ordered. If above criteria are not met or if there is no one at the delivery address, we will not leave the Products at the delivery address. We will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery time.
- While we aim to ship all products in your order together, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics or availability.
- Please note that all deliveries will be shipped with an invoice setting out the price.
- Shipping charges will be calculated at the time of checkout online. Any deliveries to be made in a stipulated period of time or date may attract additional charges determined by DWAAE E-platforms and the same will be specified on the order value before placing an order.